Our company is looking for a Plant Maintenance Technician with experience in the precision component manufacturing industry. Under the direct supervision of the Plant Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician is a hands-on role and will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures. All work will be done in compliance with EPA, Hazmat and OSHA safety rules and regulations. If you have prior experience in a maintenance role at a manufacturing company, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
- Perform machinery repairs on manual and CNC plant equipment that may consist of basic disassembly and reassembly of machines and machine components.
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical painting repairs as necessary
- Assist in implementing preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- High school diploma / GED required
- Proficient in reading and understanding hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics
- Good working knowledge of mechanical machinery and CNC controls
- Familiar with Windows operating systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills