At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
This position is responsible for the overall day-to-day operation, leadership and management of a manufacturing plant. This position oversees various departments responsible for the manufacture of products in the most cost-effective manner, within industry quality standards.
This position reports to the Site Leader and regularly reports on plant performance.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Employee Safety and Safety Compliance
- Product quality and customer satisfaction with order fulfillment
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and management methods to generate improved plant performance and workflow optimization and efficiencies
- Manages plant engineering and maintenance (equipment and facilities)
- Inventory and materials management
- Capital planning and implementation
- Overall budget, spending, and headcount responsibility
- Assesses, manages and directs the activities of plant supervisors and other personnel
- Coordinates with various departments and personnel across the site to ensure efficient operations within the plant
- A minimum of 10 years of plant management level experience in manufacturing and operations.
- College Degree in engineering and/or business management discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of production processes, raw materials, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Track record of excellent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to effectively set and communicate expectations & directives to manufacturing staff.
- Results driven, analytical, self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to logically identify alternative solutions or approaches to complex problems.
- Must have demonstrated accountability at the plant management level and have a strong track record of successful execution.
- Demonstrated success as an innovative manufacturing leader.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage operations with excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with respect to personnel, processes and other business matters.
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with customers, peers and employees.
Please no recruiting agencies
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Plant Manager