#3472, Project Engineering Manager: New York City, NY within one hour. Would you like an opportunity to make a real difference? Are you looking for professional growth? If so, let’s talk. Our client is a well-established leader in the plastic blown film extrusion industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Company is searching for an Project Engineering Manager that will manage process and product development projects in company’s high paced manufacturing environment as well as assisting maintenance team with troubleshooting and repair of process equipment.
- Candidate will work on multiple projects/activities and administer all aspects of large equipment installation projects from start to finish for the corporation’s multi-plants.
- Must have a BS in Engineering and 5 plus years’ experience I process / manufacturing experience.
- Must have experience with blown film extrusion or other plastic machinery.
- Also, must have experience working with integrating electrical and mechanical systems and preventative and predictive maintenance systems.
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like to learn more, please email your current resume in today. Company is offering a competitive salary, solid benefits, and some relocation assistance. Ability to work in the US without sponsorship is required
ProTech 2, Inc. specializes in the recruitment of technical, engineering, manufacturing and management personnel for the plastics and paper industries We have nation-wide clients who seek top professionals with experience in thermoforming, injection molding, blow molding, blown film, extrusion, nonwoven and paper processing experience. We sincerely appreciate your giving us the opportunity of working with you on your career search. Please visit our website, www.plasticsgal.com, to view all of our current openings
competitive salary, solid benefits, and some relocation assistance