#3488, Process Engineer, Coatings Department: TN location, within one hour of Nashville. Searching for a company that will acknowledge and reward your skills and abilities? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!!! This extraordinary multi-million dollar division of a nationally known injection molding operation is seeking a talented, high-energy individual to join their team.
- You will provide technical leadership and support in maximizing process performance in assigned area or plant.
- Will lead and support a culture of continuous improvement in both events and daily activity and improving safety, quality, delivery and cost in assigned area and in the facility overall.
- Will actively seek to improve the capability and performance of machinery, processes, and people in assigned process areas and effectively plan, implement and direct projects, including capital projects.
- To qualify, you must have a Bachelor's degree (BA or BS ) in engineering or technical field from 4 year college or university and a minimum of 5 years of experience in plastics processing and solvent based paint/coatings applications and/ or metalized coating experience.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office, 2D and 3D CAD software.
In addition to a great benefit package and relocation assistance, our customer offers a salary in the $60 - $80K.The ability to work in the US without sponsorship is required.
ProTech 2, Inc. specializes in the recruitment of technical, engineering, manufacturing and management personnel for the plastics and paper industries We have nation-wide clients who seek top professionals with experience in thermoforming, injection molding, blow molding, blown film, extrusion, nonwoven and paper processing experience. We sincerely appreciate your giving us the opportunity of working with you on your career search. Please visit our website, www.plasticsgal.com, to view all of our current openings
great benefit package and relocation assistance