- Exercise the customary role of a manager to include but not be limited to work quality, work volume, work assignment, communications, positive reinforcement, performance review, performance management, wage and salary administration, safety, equal employment opportunity and, if needed, discipline.
- Create and implement manufacturing and maintenance practices, procedures, metrics, systems and structures to align with customer requirements, the manufacturing work plan and the company business plan.
- Identify and implement manufacturing and maintenance changes to improve productivity and reduce cost.
- Coordinate all manufacturing and maintenance practices, procedures, systems and the work culture will include the core values of worker safety, compliance with environmental regulations and the company quality systems.
- Work with Department Managers to establish ongoing capacity analysis for the various manufacturing department and be accountable for all Manufacturing Capital Appropriation Requests.
- Establish and communicate the annual Manufacturing Work Plan and operations budget.
- Ensure all manufacturing activities operate consistent with the Work Plan and the budget.
- Participate in the development of tactical and strategic customer price strategies to align with Company objectives.
- Establish plans to guide and drive future manufacturing activities to include but not be limited to safety, customer needs, business profitability, resource allocation and inventory control.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering is required. An MBA or Masters degree is desirable.
- 10+ Years in Plant Operations Management.
- Must come from a manufacturing industry backgroundElectronics, Aerospace, Energy, Oil, Gas, Medical, Mining, Agriculture, Automotive, etc.
- Experience ina large publicly traded company is ideal.
- Demonstrated manufacturing experience and success in a similar manufacturing environmentAssembly, Machining, Fabrication, Brazing and/or Plating.
- Hands-on experience with the development and implementation of Lean Initiatives, visual management and shop floor reporting systems.
- Demonstrated experience with manufacturing resources planning and an integrated capital appropriations/budget plan.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.