Location: Fort Worth, TX
Company: Consumer goods manufacturing company in business for over 50 years.
Responsibilities: Manage the manufacturing process, plant operations, personnel, and overall growth of the facility.
- Must have strong experience within manufacturing of furniture of similar consumer-based goods.
- Experience managing at least 30+ staff members including production and shipping supervisors.
- Experience in implementing and improving manufacturing and quality control processes and procedures.
- Strong computer proficiency and experience with MS Excel.
- Ability to read and write in Spanish is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written abilities.
- Team player and collaborative / positive attitude is a must.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Healthcare coverage for family
- Matching 401K
- Yearly Bonus
- Competitive vacation, sick and holiday pay