What do we consider our greatest asset? Our passionate team members.
With a vision of creating quality skincare and cosmetic products for the most popular brands in the world, our founders established a company based on the principle of "no surprises." Since 1995, this vision has guided our growth, and we have developed into an organization that pushes the boundaries of formulating and manufacturing. With over 400 full-time employees, we continue to build a highly-engaged team that produces quality products for our customers. We are especially focused on collaboration and continuous improvement; we work together to learn from where we have been and to make where we are going even better.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, paid holidays, bereavement, 401k options, health insurance, bonuses, and company-sponsored family events, to all full-time employees.
Welcome to Southeast Idaho
Our location in Idaho Falls offers a unique combination of affordable, small town living and unparalleled access to the outdoors. The town center features lively restaurants, a vibrant arts and entertainment community, and scenic walking and biking paths along the Snake River. Located just two hours outside of town, Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park offer stunning scenery and access to world-class outdoor adventures.
Our Mission and Culture
Phenomenal Customer Experiences every day,through highly Engaged and Empowered Colleagues,while impacting our Community in a progressive way.
At Elevation Labs our Values guide us and inspire us to bring our best every day.
- Act with Integrity
- Take Ownership
- Seek Innovative Solutions
- Show Care and Respect
- Work and Win Together
We believe that the best way to deliver phenomenal customer experiences is to create an environment where our employees are connected to one another and feel appreciated and supported. We work to build trust through regular all-hands meetings and approachable leadership. We encourage meaningful relationships and thoughtful interactions between team members at all levels of our organization: our line leads value active engagement on the production floor, and our management team is committed to supporting employee growth and career development. As one of the largest companies in the area, we offer countless ways for you to follow your passion and grow your career.
Aside from our Company culture, we are committed to making a positive impact within the larger Idaho Falls community. Throughout the year our employees host STEM Exposure events at local elementary and middle schools, and we sponsor an annual STEM camp which is free for all participants. We also actively support multiple charities, including the local branches of Make-a-Wish, Toys for Tots, and The Humane Society.
Our organization is searching for a dynamic Plant Manager to take on the responsibility of overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives. The Plant Manager is a member of the company's leadership team and leads the plant's operations to support Elevation Labs' mission and performance strategies. The Plant Manager develops and maintains a high performing team, provides leadership of all plant manufacturing activities, and operates with a continuous improvement mindset. Additionally, the Plant Manager collaborates and partners with cross-function leaders to ensure phenomenal customer experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides phenomenal customer experiences by managing daily operations, ensuring a safe working environment, providing ongoing coaching and visibility on the floor, driving productivity, and supporting processes to ensure quality products are delivered on time and in full at the lowest total cost.
- Ensures processes and behaviors create a culture where colleagues live our values and execute upon our Company mission. Drive employee engagement by addressing issues and creating an environment where all employees contribute and are comfortable speaking up.
- Oversee the plant budget (fixed and variable costs) and capital plan (infrastructure) to support the Company business plan. Facilitate the efficient use of raw materials in the conversion to finished goods for our customers.
- Lead the Compounding, Packing, Engineering, Scheduling, Warehousing, logistics, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement, and Safety teams and drives continuous improvement and operational effectiveness and efficiently.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development of team members. Provides ongoing feedback to ensure a high performing team. Recruits and retains talent.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional colleagues to ensure seamless production. Reviews and evaluates operating procedures to achieve and maintain high levels of process quality, consistency, and accountability to optimize production and utilization of personnel and equipment.
Knowledge & Skills:
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Proven leadership abilities
- Solid background in leading in a manufacturing environment
- Development and execution of strategic plans
- Partnering and collaborating with cross functional teams
- Ability to manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written including presentation skills
- Highly developed analytical and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic leader with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor of Science degree preferably in engineering or manufacturing related field
- Ten to fifteen years of manufacturing leadership experience
- Pharmaceutical or cosmetic manufacturing experience preferred
- FDA experience preferred
- MBA preferred