Plant Manager /Facility Manager needs for this Kentucky manufacturer of automotive systems and parts. Will be responsible for P&L, and for managing people, quality, safety, supply chain, and logistics.
You will be responsible for leadership regarding manufacturing, QA, EHS, import and export management, and compliance controls. While experience in manufacturing is important, you should also have leadership experience in warehousing and logistics. You will coordinate distribution center managers to stay abreast of global trends and changes. This will require travel of approximately 25%. Create a risk mitigation plan to minimize threats to the fulfillment of customer orders. Assist with warehouse layouts, product plotting, and storage to optimize traffic flow and space utilization.
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing through the effective use and implementation of LEAN principles, data management and corrective actions.
- Ensure that material procurement, ordering system, customer support and logistics are in place to serve customers, employees and the business properly.
- Develop a vision for employees’ continuous development, learning and teaching supported by measurable goals.
- Verify that business practices support EH&S for our colleagues, customers and our community. Lead the safety culture, ensuring all departments follow safety standards.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality products that exceed customers’ expectations. Participate in quality audits.
BS degree required plus at least ten years’ experience in manufacturing operations management. LEAN and Six Sigma certification, such as Green or Black Belt preferred. Must have experience managing multiple product lines and working in logistics management. Should have some knowledge about import/exports, tariffs, shipping, and warehouse management. Familiarity overseeing a manufacturing plant that makes hard good is important. Experience must include manufacturing, quality, Environmental Health and Safety regulations compliance, and supply chain.
To save time, please send your resume as an attached Word file to pearl AT jobspot.com. Please write Plant Manager KY in the subject line of your email. If you would kindly provide your desired salary, and information about why you are seeking a new job, I can get your resume to the client right away. Thanks!
Image Associates Inc., a recruitment agency, is an award-winning member of a national agency network. Pearl Martin, President, is a Certified Personnel Consultant, which assures that she is well trained in personnel recruiting best practices and employment laws.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link:
bonus and relocation assistance