Plant Manager – Plastics Manufacturing
Company: My client is a top plastics manufacturer, known for providing high quality products and customized solutions for industry.
- Growing rapidly and offering many opportunities for career advancement
- Ownership is committed to the growth of the organization and is willing to invest money back into the company.
- Very stable – Company has experienced no major layoffs and has grown organically
- All managers have “a seat at the table” and open communication directly with the executive level.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Bonus plans that reward individuals for performance, Quarterly & Annual
- Growth opportunities abound as the organization continues to expand
- Generous relocation assistance
Your unique role with the company: will be to manage a large manufacturing facility, which is currently undergoing continuous improvement projects and new equipment installation. Responsible for the direct & indirect management of over 400 employees and setting the production and quality control standards. You will work to increase the profitability of the company by driving these continuous improvement initiatives.
We are seeking strong leaders that are capable of growing with this company! You will need to have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to perform at a high level every day. Be metrics driven and results oriented.
To be successful in this role:
- You will need to possess strong organizational leadership qualities and have experience implementing systems within a growing manufacturing facility.
- Plastics Manufacturing experience (injection or blow molding, extrusion, thermoforming, converting, etc)
- You will be asked to share quantifiable results of your efforts from your recent positions and be able to speak to how you drove improvements.
The location of this position in the southern US / southeast, in a location known for low cost of living and great weather. This is nice community near a growing city with good schools and very low unemployment.