Job ID: 159581
Anchor Wall Systems, a CRH company, is the leading developer and licensor of concrete wall and hardscape systems. Anchor Wall Systems works with manufacturer licensees in the United States and more than 20 other countries to provide Anchor’s hardscape solutions to the local landscape and retail customer. We hold more than 70 U.S. and international patents.
The primary responsibility of the Plant Manager is to support and improve the quality and manufacturing processes for existing and new products. This includes the monitoring of molds and mold rentals to ensure inventory is adequate and available to ship. In addition, the Plant Manager is responsible for business improvements by effectively and efficiently managing the team in support of company goals and objectives.
- Ensure the facility is in compliance with company policies, industry standards, and all other applicable state and federal laws and regulations respecting workplace health, safety, and environmental impacts
- Manage income, balance sheets, forecasts, and budgets
- Manage revenue for mold and mold part sales
- Continually enhance product developments through product improvements
- Work with CAD Designers, Project Engineers, and production personnel to provide mold designs that will produce desired end products
- Monitor product quality to make sure results meet customer specifications
- Collaborate with outside contractors to ensure current schedule is executed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering, or a closely-related field, or equivalent working experience and knowledge of industry
- 8 + years of experience in a manufacturing supervisory position, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic statistical methods background with an ability to apply reliability tools and statistical methods in design analysis
- Knowledge of CAD and manual drafting principles, practices, methods and techniques
- Preferred experience using Inventor or other AutoCAD Software
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Anchor Wall Systems, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.