At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Plant Operations Coordinator in our West Jordan Utah manufacturing facility. This role will be responsible for providing general administrative support for the plant leadership team, providing assistance & administration for operational initiatives and day to day activities to support the West Jordan, Utah plant operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and administering a broad spectrum of administrative initiatives to support the plant operations team includin
- Provide operational support and prepare reports to support the operations, human resources, accounting, maintenance, EHS, and quality assurance teams.
- Perform administrative duties to include filing, faxing, copying, as well as preparing reports and Power Point presentations for meetings.
- Assist plant HR with administrative tasks, related to new hires or employees exiting the organization, as well as assisting with the annual benefits enrollment program.
- Order office and cleaning supplies for the site
- Assist accounting with the reconciliation of P-card transactions
- Identify and implement improvements in processes, systems, applications and procedures
- Assist with Computer Based Training (CBT’s) for Human Resources, Quality Assurance and Safety tracking and delivery.
- Actively participates in all assigned cross-functional team or project based initiatives
- Design and support plant wide events
- Contribute to the team effort by taking on other duties/projects as assigned. Cross-trains with other team members to provide ad hoc support as needed
- Embodies the values of Danone North America in all employee interactions
- You have a HS Diploma/GED (required). Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of administrative/office coordinator experience, preferably within a manufacturing setting
- You have strong computer skills including experience within MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge a plus.
- You are analytical and have strong problem solving skills
- You have fundamental skills in influencing and persuasion
- You have strong interpersonal skills associated with developing trusting relationships
- You have good business acumen and good organizational and prioritization skills
- Good negotiations skills
- You have the ability to work in a fluid environment and be self directed with little supervision.
- You have the ability to identify problems, draw conclusions, and make recommended solutions
- You have the ability to adjust schedule to support 24/7 Manufacturing Operation, may include working overtime, graveyard shift and/or weekends as needed.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion. #LI-NORAM