Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
The Recovery Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health connects clients in southeast Florida and beyond to addiction treatment that heals. Currently, The Recovery Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health is comprised of an inpatient facility located in Lake Worth, Florida and 2 outpatient centers in nearby Atlantis, Florida and Miami, Florida. These centers allow treatment providers to meet each client’s needs and administer specialized care tailored to their unique experiences.
Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
The Plant Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining a safe, secure, clean, well-kept, healthy and adequately supplied environment for patients and staff. The Manager ensures that all facilities and equipment therein are maintained properly and is responsible for maintaining the overall facilities aesthetics consistent with design specifications to each location.
Work effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure success of the facility by completing the following:
Core Job Duties:
- Actively involved with conserving physical assets of the facility.
- Reviews and promptly responds to reports and recommendations from planning, regulating, and inspecting agencies.
- Provides for facility compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Supervises and monitors the day-to-day repairs and maintenance of the facility.
- Supervises and monitors the upkeep of all existing offices and patient and staff areas.
- Conducts fire drills and maintain fire prevention equipment to include, but not be limited to, smoke detectors, exit signs, fire extinguishers, alarm system, exit maps.
Other Required Tasks:
- Monitors and reports all contractor and vendor progress; as assigned by the Operations Director.
- Assists to maintain department’s budgetary guidelines are maintained, monitors expenditures in areas of equipment and materials.
- Participates in training and development to enhance own professional skills and growth.
- Attends in-service training and participates in other educational activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director
- Minimum High School diploma or GED;
- Professional experience and training in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or related area may substitute for education requirement.
- At least 5-7 years' experience in any of the above areas, or a combination of 2 or more professional areas.
- Experience leading a facility's physical plant conversation team.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines, accreditation standards, and license requirements for the jurisdiction
- Knowledge of principles, rules, and regulations related to practice of facilities management
We offer great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We invite you to learn more about us at our website!
The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.