Medical City Dallas
Founded in 1974, Medical City Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
A supportive and collaborative work environment
Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
The Plant Operator
- Operates, troubleshoots and makes minor repairs to heavy machinery including chillers, cooling towers, boilers, air compressors, emergency generators, pumps, etc.
- Operates, troubleshoots and makes minor repairs to building automation systems, fire alarm systems and pneumatic tube systems.
- Responds to all plant machinery and/or system casualties and takes immediate action to restore services.
- Records operating data on plant logs to identify potential problems and to document equipment operating conditions and all events related to operation of the plants.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance for plant machinery and systems.
- Performs general maintenance duties as needed to assist Maintenance Mechanics when needed