St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is recruiting for a plastic surgeon to join our well established Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. The candidate needs to be BC/BE by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Competitive candidates must have excellent communication skills and an unwavering commitment to quality patient care and education.
St Luke’s Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is a hospital-employed practice within St Luke’s University Health Network and represents an opportunity to practice the full breadth of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery (Breast, Body, and Face). This candidate would provide support to our busy, Level I trauma center as well as other services lines, including surgical oncology, orthopedics, wound care, podiatry, vascular, ENT, etc.
Practice Highlights Include:
- High volume bariatric surgery program.
- Faculty appointment to our New Dermatology residency with ample volume of skin cancer surgery, post moh's reconstruction, etc.
- Faculty for university based (Temple) plastic surgery residency program and St. Luke’s general surgery residency.
- Research and medical student education opportunities available.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus with possibility of stipend
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is a two-county region in eastern Pennsylvania consisting of 62 municipalities and three cities; Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton. Located one hour north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes west of New York City, the Lehigh Valley is the 69th largest metropolitan region in the United States, with a $40.1 billion GDP that is larger than that of two entire states, Wyoming and Vermont.
The Lehigh Valley was ranked one of the top five regions for development in the Northeast, and the number one region of its population size by Site Selection Magazine in its prestigious Governor’s Cup Awards for 2016, 2017 and 2018. The only regions that outpaced the Lehigh Valley in the Northeast were New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Boston. With more than 15,000 businesses contributing to an incredibly diverse industry base, Lehigh Valley is well-positioned for the future. To learn more about the Lehigh Valley, please visit https://lehighvalley.org/
*We do not sponsor visas
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
St. Luke’s University Health Network