Plastic Surgeon Needed in Central Illinois
Central Illinois based physician group is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join their established Plastics Department
- Ideal candidates will have interest in microvascular reconstruction, breast surgery, and/or rhinoplasty
- Fellowship training is a plus.
- Call is 1:3 with APPs taking call/rounds Mon-Fri from 8 AM- 5PM
- Join a team of two plastic surgeons.
- Dedicated support staff consists of 2 Patient Service Representatives, 1 surgery scheduler, 3 RN?s, 1 Esthetician, 2 Medical Assistants, and 2 APPs
- Physicians see an average of 18 patients per clinic day and 3-5 surgical cases per surgical block
- Surgeries will primarily be done at their new outpatient surgery center attached to a new plastic surgery office space (opening 2019)
- Mostly an adult patient population with some pediatric and geriatric patients
- Located in central Illinois