Our client in the Danvers, MA, metro area, is looking for a lead Plastics Processing Technician Contractor who will be responsible for: Injection mold machine setup and shutdown (machine startup, mold setup, mold changeover, purging, and machine cleanup).
* Processing injection molded parts, maintaining process cycle and part quality with appropriate process adjustments
* Troubleshooting equipment including the injection mold machine, material dryers, chillers, and thermolators when issues arise.
* Maintaining injection molds and ensuring timely preventative maintenance of equipment Material handling (resins, components, and finished assemblies)
* Functional testing and inspection of plastic components
* Assisting in product design under engineering staff to improve manufacturability
* General physical labor relevant to position requirements such as operating hand pallet trucks, climbing small step ladders, lifting and pouring resins, etc.
* Operation of other catheter manufacturing equipment (braiders, laminators, RF tipping machines, etc.)
* Manufacturing and prototype development