TM 10x MicroStructuresLLC
10x MicroStructures LLC, a lead research and development facility for the micro-structure plating industry, seeks a self-motivated, efficient plating operator for our Wheeling, IL operation. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a plating operator to join our Product Development and Electroforming team.
The candidate will be involved in many functions involving thorough knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems. These essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Preparation of blanks to be plated.
- Clean and prep blank surfaces and visually inspect.
- Masking (taping) of areas that are not to be plated.
- Dropping of blanks into plating baths.
- Removal of blanks from plating baths.
- Removal of masking (taped) areas.
- Visual inspection of finished part.
The individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Position requires an acute attention to detail
- Person must be able to follow processes and directions as well as work to develop more efficient processes
- Be comfortable working independently in a research environment for a rapidly growing company
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
10x MicroStructures, LLC offers stability, growth opportunity and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit a cover letter, including your desired salary range and your resume as a Word or .pdf document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone. No agencies and no calls, please.
420 Harvester Court – Wheeling, IL 60090 –
Ph: (847) 215-7448 Fax: (847) 215-7449 E-mail: email@example.com