Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc. strives to offer a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility and growth, a collaborative spirit, and an atmosphere that encourages learning, professional development and achievement.
We search for the most talented and qualified people for both external and internal opportunities. At Fujifilm, performance, development and accountability are the standards to which the company and its people strive toward. And to support its employees, we offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance, which increase employee satisfaction and overall personal well-being.
Fujifilm is committed to offering a comprehensive and flexible benefit program to meet the needs of employees and their families. This flexible approach allows employees to create a program that fits their lives. At Fujifilm, INNOVATION and PEOPLE matter.
FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer
ATTN Staffing Services: We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
Develop and improve wafer fab processes relating to electroplating and wet chemical processing. Own tools and processes run on them, minimizing yield loss and maximizing process performance. Provide production support engineering for a specific product or group of products (inkjet print heads) during and after transfer from design to production. Sustain products with cost reduction and yield improvement efforts. Interface with other engineers to solve technical problems. Work closely with R&D and manufacturing engineering to qualify new tools and processes for volume production.
Knowledge: A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Job Complexity: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Supervision: Normally receives little instruction on day to day works, general instructions on new assignments.
Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree’ or PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and improve wafer fab processes, especially related to plating and wet chemical processing.
· Use and run wafer metrology tools to analyze problems, failures and other technical issues.
· Use good problem solving and project management skills to solve the wide array of technical product problems.
· Communicate especially well and motivate others outside and inside the department to resolve problems and accomplish work through various company resources.
· Organize technical problem solving strategies clearly and present them effectively to all concerned parties.
· Use statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DoE), and yield data to help resolve or correct all identified problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or Physics with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. Experience should include process and design engineering work in a MEMS wafer fab.
· Ability to find root causes of wafer fab problems.
· Excellent problem identification and problem solving skills.
· Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
· Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from internal resources and customers.
· Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, in order to effectively present information to subordinates, customers and management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Standing, walking, using hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear under one-third of the time.
· Sitting one-third to two-thirds of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Works in wafer fabrication and clean room environment.
· Exposure to moderate noise levels.
· Exposure to chemicals.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
· Each employee’s primary objective is to assure that the quality, delivery and cost controls within his/her control meet or exceed all of our internal and external customers’ requirements.
· Each employee is required to abide by the Employee Handbook and the rules and regulations explained and provided at each orientation and training session. Special attention must be given to the safety aspects of these documents.
FUJIFILM Dimatix provides competitive wages, a generous benefits package and a friendly, dynamic working environment.