Jordan Industrial Controls, Inc., (www.jordanici.com) a well respected and successful control systems integrator and engineering firm in central Illinois, seeks Controls Engineers to fill positions in our Mt. Zion, Illinois office. These individuals will design, program, and provide start-up support for PLC and SCADA systems for industrial clients. We offer a wide variety of projects and challenges.
As a full-time employee at Jordan Industrial Controls, Inc. you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Sign on Bonus
- 18% Annual Bonus Potential
- Group health and prescription drug insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and child care
- 401k with matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Qualified candidate should possess the following skills:
The qualified Controls Engineer must be well versed in control systems. This person must be proficient in PLC and HMI programming. This person should also possess good oral and written communication skills.
The Controls Engineer reports directly to the Engineer Manager
Job Skills Required:
Applicable Degree or five years project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects. Experiences should include PLC’s, HMI, SCADA software, device communication protocols and networking. Proficiency in at least one programming language required.
1. Electrical design and hardware specification.
2. Design and program sophisticated control systems.
3. Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
4. Startup systems at the end-users facility.
5. Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.
Send resume to:
Jordan Industrial Controls, Inc.
PO Box 108
Mount Zion, IL 62549
Key words: Electrical Engineer, Engineering, PLC Programmer.