EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: -- Plumber
Job Summary: -- The Plumber applies theory, code and related knowledge to layout and installation of plumbing systems. Understands sequence of operation, troubleshooting, and reading piping schematics, blueprints and specifications. Plumber performs preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial of plumbing and piping systems. Must be well organized to keep accurate service and maintenance records and communicate effectively to determine needs. Follows all company safety standards and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Install new and replacement equipment and parts per manufacturers specifications to honor manufacturers warranties
- Install piping, water lines, compressed air line, drain lines, and process piping systems in accordance with established standards
- Maintenance and service of drain lines, leaks, back flows, hot water systems, boilers, filters, etc. for on demand and scheduled request
Complete site visits, site surveys, and investigate site conditions for purpose of estimating cost of installation and repair.
Complete take off for labor and material needed for purpose of estimating cost of installation and repair
- Complete documentation, including but not limited to, timesheets, expense reports, service reports and purchase card logs
- Conduct general tasks including, but not limited to, safety training, service on-call rotation, and maintaining tools and vehicle.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent, and completion of a Plumbing Apprenticeship Program
- Five plus years of verifiable plumbing experience working in plumbing service & remodel field.
Valid driver's license. Journeyman License
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write service reports. Ability to effectively present information to supervisor and or customer
Knowledge of plumbing systems. Basic mathematical abilities in all units of measure. Read blue prints and technical schematics as well as specification manuals
This position will require you to work with sewer equipment. This position will require a 24/7 call rotation and 24/7 backup for emergencies. This position will require frequent off hours and week end work as needed. This position may require you to travel less than 20% of the time.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled