Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be apart of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognitionprograms encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Plumber to join our family. Come be apart of the change!
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston HealthcareNorthwest - Houston, Texas
Plumber - Plants Ops 8A - 5P (Rotation Weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospitalthat has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years,providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternitycare, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA HoustonHealthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is acomprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergencycenters and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christiand South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory carecenters, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Things you will do in this role:
- Responsible for plumbing maintenance and repair
- Ability to install, inspect, repair, and replace fittings and plumbing fixtures expediently.
- Ability to assist Director and/or Supervisor in evaluating special projects, general contractors to ensure workmanship and projects, general contractors to insure workmanship and projects meet or exceed state, JC, and other standards.
- Ability to assess existing installation and institute corrections before emergencies.
- Responds to web request, calls, and pages according to department standards.
- Updates TMS computer program as needed per job duties.
- Evaluates workmanship and products used for in-house special projects, outside general contractors and all others pertaining to discipline.