Job Title: Plumber/Steamfitter
Shift: Day Shift – 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Summary of Department/Service Line: Plant Operations - Carlisle
UPMC Pinnacle has a vision for a healthier community. That is why in everything we do; our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our patients and their families. As a leading employer in the region, UPMC Pinnacle strives to attract and retain talented, compassionate people who share this same vision. There are many benefits in becoming an employee at UPMC Pinnacle:
- Career ladder and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages and benefits
Inspect, operate, service, and repair all plumbing and steam systems in the Pinnacle Health System to insure safe, dependable, satisfactory operation of these systems. Modify and expand these systems as required.
- High School Education with Trade School.
- Three-year apprenticeship and experience in Plumbing/Steamfitting.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Must have current journeyman or Masters License.
- Basic Computer skills required.
- Must have Valid PA Driver's License in good standing and eligible to be covered under the organizations auto liability policy.
Plumbing, Plumber, Journeyman, Plant Operations
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.