Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a cohesive work-environment, where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- 100% paid Medical & Vision coverage.
- Affordable Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- Company provided shirts, PPE, & phone.
- 2+ years of previous Plumbing Estimating experience
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents (blueprints, shop drawings, specifications, etc.).
- Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing products, materials, equipment, and installation procedures.
- Oregon Journeyman's License, preferred
- Ability to prepare cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Strong computer skills including ability to work with estimating software, Blue Beam, Excel and Word
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a family.
Join the Jet Family today!