Plumbing-HVAC Project Manager job
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, benefits, PTO/Holidays, and a fun and friendly work environment as well as career-growth opportunities!
- Manage one or multiple commercial plumbing-hvac projects concurrently (track submittals, SOV, schedules, Submit RFI’s, progress billings, Request change orders)
- Manage, scope and submit PO’s for subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors
- Ensure contractual requirements as well as local, state and federal building codes, project timeline, and safety requirements are met and exceeded and acquire required permits.
- Attend all project & BIM coordination meetings
- 3 to 15+ years of project management experience working for a commercial mechanical (hvac/plumbing) construction company.
- Project experience ranging from a minimum $200,000 up to $20,000,000+
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal HVAC-ASHRAE, Plumbing-ASPE, and Building Code requirements
- Strong computer, writing, and verbal communication skills and proficient in MS Office
- Stable work-history
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering, Bachelor’s in Construction Management
- Master’s in mechanical engineering or MBA
- Prior hands-on field experience working as a Plumbing, Pipefitting, or Sheet Metal Apprentice, Journeyman or Foreman on commercial HVAC-Plumbing projects
- Project experience including Mid- and high-rise office buildings, hospitals, airports, jails, k-12 schools, universities, medical office buildings, stadiums, among other large commercial buildings.
- Prior technical skills working with BlueBeam, Procore, Quickpen/Trimble Accubid, Viewpoint, MS Project, MS Excel, or similar applications
- Additional process piping, refrigeration, and Controls/building automation systems knowledge is a plus
- EIT/FE or PE License