Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kimbel Mechanical Systems is looking to add Plumbing Superintendents to our team. Kimbel Mechanical Systems is Arkansas' largest Mechanical Contractor that installs Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical work for residential and commercial housing projects across the United States. Here at Kimbel, you career is our priority. With a structured Career Path laid out in front of you the day you walk in the door, Kimbel dedicates its commitment and resources to ensure you reach your career goals. The people employed here play a major role in taking the company to the next level. Our Plumbing Superintendents work with our plumbing teams while communicating with the builder and our plumbing foreman. Our Plumbing Superintendents need to be experienced in communicating clearly with others and still have the ability to do rough-in, top-out, and finish work alongside our internal teams and sub-contractors.
Come be a part of our team!
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading and empowering individuals within your respective team
- Oversee quality within your project(s)
- Manage subcontractors being utilized for the job
- Forecast manpower and materials
- Communicate effectively with Builders, General Contractors, and Project Managers
- Build and maintain project schedule to meet deadlines
- 6+ years of Plumbing installation experience
- Journeyman or Master Plumbing License
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is considered to be a safety sensitive position.