· Inside Sales Associate - Plumbing Supplies and Parts
· Counter Sales Associate - Pluming Supplies and Parts
· Detailed knowledge of plumbing supplies and systems. Experience selling pipe, valves, and fittings, including PVC pressure and drainage, Copper, CPVC, ProPress, flush valves, water heaters, and other items used every day by plumbing contractors.
· Strong communication and organizational skills. Must have the ability to take orders over the phone or face-to-face, and solve customer issues.
· Ability to stay organized and multitask.
· Ability to cultivate new accounts and build strong long-lasting relationships with customers.
Wool Plumbing Supply is a 60-year-old family-owned company, and is the largest independent distributor of plumbing, kitchen, and bathroom products in Florida.
Candidates with a plumbing background or wholesale distribution experience are encouraged to apply.
The following major brands are stocked at Wool: Kohler, Moen, Delta, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Blanco, Elkay, Sloan, Rheem, Mueller, Nibco, Legend, Keeney, Brass Craft, Briggs, Gerber, and Ridgid, among many others.
Wool Plumbing Supply uses Eclipse ERP distribution management software. Experience with this program would be beneficial, however training will be provided.
Wool Plumbing Supply provides major benefits including paid holidays, competitive salaries, health insurance, 401(k), and annual bonuses.
Please visit our website to find out more about us: www.woolsupply.com
Please email your resume to email@example.com