Who are we?
SeniorWell is a provider of on-site healthcare for seniors in senior living communities. We are passionate about making healthcare more accessible and manageable for our patients, as their well-being is always our first priority. With SeniorWell’s dedicated and experienced clinical service team, innovative provider technologies, and in-house labs, no one is better equipped to serve our clients.
Where is the position located?
The position requires travel to different senior living communities each day. Depending on your location the drives could be very short and at times longer. All expenses for travel are borne by the company but you will have a sense of your travel before you start. Anywhere in western Michigan is possible and depending on your interest in driving any where in Michigan.
Why join the team?
SeniorWell Will Provide Everything Else, Including
This is an exceptional opportunity to launch a new practice or expand a current one. YOU provide the personalized care.
- Patient scheduling
- Medical records and patient files maintenance
- Medical billing and collections
- Company car or car allowance
- Portable equipment and supplies
With empathy and understanding we always strive to take care of those in need.
With warmth and affection we demonstrate our commitment to wellness by providing 100% of ourselves and cherish every interaction as if we were family.
With fondness and high regard we respect those we serve and we serve with a concern and desire to enhance their lives.
- Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services and recommendations
- Administering patient’s optical care and patient education.
- Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company.
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
- Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults.
- State license in Podiatry Illinois or Missouri
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in electronic health records
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel.