WHEN APPLYING PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER IF YOU ENCOUNTER ISSUES (CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI, ETC.)
Amerisure is an insurance organization charged with creating exceptional value for its Partners For Success® agencies, employees and policyholders. As a property and casualty insurance company, Amerisure’s promise to our partner agencies and policyholders begins with a comprehensive line of insurance products designed to protect businesses, as well as the health and safety of every employee. Amerisure is an A.M. Best “A” (excellent) rated company and services mid-sized commercial enterprises focused in construction, manufacturing and healthcare. We are ranked as one of the top 100 Property & Casualty companies in the United States, with more than $835 million in Direct Written Premium and $937 million in surplus.
Amerisure is currently recruiting for a Policy Reporting Analyst – Workers’ Compensation to join our team. Our preferred location is Farmington Hills, MI, however this role can be housed out of any of our locations and could potentially be a remote position for someone not by a local office. Office locations include Phoenix, AZ; Atlanta, GA; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN or Richmond, VA.
Analyze workers’ compensation policy reporting requirements and statistical coding in preparation for submission to regulatory bureaus; make recommendations to assist in implementations. Provide assistance to vendors, programmers and other internal departments in regards to reporting requirements.
- Respond to compliance inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Validate, reconcile and correct premium and coding data prior to reporting to regulatory agencies.
- Promote data quality within the Amerisure Companies through data analysis and periodic reviews of statistical coding.
- Support vendor and reporting bureau processes through proactive collaboration.
- Assist in identifying requirements for both new and existing programs; participate in the review of test results, tables and on-line screens to ensure accuracy of implementations. Recommend coding or system process improvements.
- Collaborate with internal partners regarding interpretations of statistical requirements to ensure accurate and timely submissions.
- Direct the distribution of revisions/memos from regulatory agencies to all applicable departments.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- One year of experience with workers’ compensation policy or other statistical reporting.
- Property and casualty insurance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of controls and implementation of controls as they relate to regulatory reporting.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated successful ability to perform accurate work under the pressures of tight schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE USE A WEB BROWSER OTHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER SUCH AS CHROME, FIREFOX, ETC.
Just as we are committed to creating exceptional value for our Partners For Success® agencies and policyholders, Amerisure also remains committed to being an employer of choice. We reinforce this commitment by adhering to an Employee Value Proposition that, in part, is provided through a competitive total rewards package. Amerisure offers a Compensation & Benefits Package that includes competitive base pay, performance based incentive pay, comprehensive health & welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan, and profit sharing. In addition to generous paid time off programs, we allow our employees flexible and remote work arrangements. If you strive for excellence and are committed to personal and professional growth, Amerisure is looking for you.
Amerisure Insurance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerisure Insurance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Amerisure Insurance expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Amerisure’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.