Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist in preparing pools for summer operations and winterize pools for off-season
* Contribute to the team's effort by accomplishing tasks and assisting with projects as needed
* Comply with all Southern Management's policies and procedures
* Perform various other duties as assigned by Director and/or Supervisor
* Mechanical and construction expertise.
* Must have own tools
* Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Access and Excel
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to multitask under critical deadline pressures with a quick learning and adjustment potential
* Analyzing and troubleshooting mechanical, chemical, wastewater and filtration systems
Key Performance Indicators
Exhibits the following performance expectations:
oUnderstands Role, Responsibilities and Job Skills
oTime Management and Planning
oQuality of Work
All pools pass pre-opening inspection and safely open Memorial Day Weekend
Minimal occurrence of mechanical or structural breakdowns or problems
Minimal occurrence of safety or mechanical hazards at pool facilities
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience maintaining pools and knowledge of workplace safety.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled