Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Sound Physicians, a leader in Hospitalist Medicine, seeks an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Post-Acute Physician to join our post-acute team in Cincinnati, Ohio. Partnering with skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, our post-acute team implements a unique high-presence model, where our providers are on-site consistently and focus the delivery of care on driving results in areas of quality, satisfaction, and financial performance. A safe and effective transition of care for each discharged patient, from inpatient to a primary care physician, is a goal central to Sound Physicians Post-Acute Service Line.
- Enjoy a flexible Monday through Friday schedule, working at your own pace with the support of the Regional Operations Team and Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner. Sound Physicians offers generous compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- As part of our comprehensive episode of care strategy, the Post-Acute Physician will partner with a Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner in managing the care of our patients discharged from our surrounding hospitalist programs
- The Post-Acute Physician completes admissions, regulatory visits and provides support for the high-acuity medically-complex patient, while the Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner manages daily rounding
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Cincinnatis blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory, and Coney Island. Cincinnatis mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.