BAR LOUIE PORTER JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports To: General Manager/Department Manager
- Guest 1st Mentality
- Restaurant Experience preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of basic hospitality with a fully engaged
Must be alert to Team Member and Guest needs
- Command of the English language
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Bar Louie Expectations
- Respectful, Results Driven, Smart, Trustworthy, Innovative, Team Oriented
- Chooses the right Attitude: Be Bold – Be YOU – Be the Best
- Guest 1st Mentality,
- Create Relationships
- Treat it Like You own it, Be there – Be present
- Work Hard – Have Fun – Make Money
Responsibilities & Duties
- Believes in and follows all Employee Handbook standards and expectations in the management of at least two or more Team Members.
- 100% focus and dedication to I am Louie and Louie’s House Rules.
- Punches in, and reports to manager on time and in full uniform for every shift. Obtains manager’s approval prior to punching out and leaving the work area.
- Performs porter set up, opening duties, side work and closing duties.
- Follows direction from management team.
- Works efficiently, assertive and in a friendly manner.
- Adheres to cleaning checklists.
- Maintains grocery store organization and cleanliness standards.
- Alerts management regarding safety hazards, sanitation issues and R&M needs.
- Follows all MSDS regulations.
- Follows all safety precautions and standards with all equipment.
- Adheres to safety standards and wears proper safety wear (ie. Gloves, protective glasses) as needed.
- Uses common sense.
- Maintains Bar Louie safety standards and sanitation standards in al duties.
- Always a team player.
- Clean as you go is the standard.
- Looks for opportunities to establish TDNHTDT.
- Passes general information quiz and department tests with 90% or higher.
- Takes breaks in compliance with Bar Louie Standards and local and state laws.
- Keeps a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.