Be a part of the most exciting hospitality openings to happen in 2019! Banners Kitchen & Tap, opening this fall is built on the former site of the historic Boston Garden and located in the Hub on Causeway. Banners Kitchen & Tap is raising the expectations for a modern sports bar experience. A multi-concept, 23,000 square foot space with 500+ seats, 2 floors, 3 bars, VIP dining, Top Golf bays, and creative scratch kitchen. High energy and seriously fun!
After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening and on-demand text interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device.Qualifications
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room, kitchen, and other restaurant grounds at all times.
- Check in with management upon arrival for daily duties and station assignments.
- Mop, sweep, scrub, and shine floors of all restaurant areas as needed.
- Move and assemble furniture according to restaurant organization and need.
- Conduct structural repairs on the building, furniture, and machinery if possible, or facilitate that repairs get fixed by a professional (i.e. replace light bulbs, repaint walls, fix faucets, etc).
- Clean restaurant machinery, furniture, and structure appropriately.
- Dust offices, hallways, and shelves.
- Disinfect restroom area and make presentable.
- Receive, open, unpack and stock restaurant supplies.
- Remove and empty trash as needed.
- Take inventory of cleaning supplies and machinery, taking note of items that need to be reordered/replenished
- Assist all other staff, bussers, servers, waiters, bartenders, managers, etc., with tasks if needed.
- May remove dirty dishes, silverware, and empty glasses from guest tables between courses and after guests leave the table. Return dirty dishes, silverware, glassware and linen to dishwashing area, sorting appropriately and placing them in the prescribed area for proper disposition.
- Be able to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined by management.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.