Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of beverage stations and beverage equipment in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of Health Standards and Hollywood Casino standards in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals.
- Responsible for clearing of beverage areas In assigned restaurant bar stations and service bar stations.
- Provide and replenish beverage stock and supplies.
- Remove empty bottles and trash.
- Prepare necessary fruit for use as garnishes.
- Responsible for receiving, issuing, and keeping necessary records of liquor supplies.
- Serve as backup for Bartender when necessary.
- Promote outstanding guest service on a continual basis.
- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record.
- Participate as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors, and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable Individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We will provide all necessary training for this position.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have the ability to read and Interpret documents, such as operating and maintenance instructions. Must have the ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
- Must qualify for a license withe the Pennsylvania State Racing Commission and meet any credentialing requirements of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walking 40% of the time.
- Standing 15 % of the time.
- Bending and lifting 45% of the time.
- Lifting/moving maximum of 70 lbs.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a smoking environment in guest areas and a non-smoking, with the exception of designated areas, employee environment.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- High Noise Level.
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer