BASIC FUNCTION:Maintains and cleans all common areas of the building, both inside and outside, keeping them decent, safe and sanitary.
- Cleans, sanitizes, mops, washes and maintains common areas including dining area, bathrooms, (done daily) elevator, lobby, hallways, waiting areas, roof drains and laundry rooms if applicable.
- Empty and place trash in appropriate receptacles outside of the building on identified days.
- Sweeps and cleans in front of building.
- Replenishes toilet accessories and request replacement accessories as needed.
- Maintains the walls free of graffiti and cleans windows, walls and other identified surfaces.
- Assists tenants in moving belongings in and/or out of the building if applicable..
- Transports supplies into the building.
- Assures residents and staff safety while cleaning by posting appropriate signs.
QUALIFICATION - EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED and/or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education and/or training and experience. Good interpersonal skills and hands-on knowledge of maintenance trades.
LOCATION:Bronx, NY 10462
SCHEDULE:Full-time, Sunday-Thurday (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs 8AM-4PM, Tuesday 9:30AM-5:30PM). Must be able to work additional hours or adjust hours as needed.
To join our diverse team, please include a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume/application submission.