Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a FULL-TIME PORTER/GROUNDSKEEPER to work in our Downtown Chicago locations.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Clean and maintain garages up to client standard
- Operate a cash register and calculate change
- Count number of cars in lot during events
- Assist customers with the pay station as needed
- Complete special projects assigned by the Parking Manager
Related Experience & Skills
- Reliable transportation
- Experience using general cleaning equipment
- Experience with customer service
- Ability to stand and walk for the majority of the assigned shift
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity