Are you passionate about helping people? Are you a self-starter that enjoys problem-solving? Richdale Apartments may be the right fit for you! We are hiring dedicated and motivated Porter/Grounds positions for numerous Class A luxury communities. Our Porter/Grounds play a key part in our team and are recognized and rewarded for their hard work.
A Bit About You
- Prefer at least one year of basic maintenance and/or general labor experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Have an eye for detail to ensure property is presentable for new & existing residents
- Perform light maintenance
- Ability to consistently display a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
A Bit About the Role
- Ensuring your property maintains exceptional curb appeal by keeping the grounds and buildings clean and properly maintained
- General grounds and pool maintenance
- Landscape-planting and weeding
- Trash pickup and removal
- Other duties may include touch up paint, changing light bulbs, washing firs floor windows, and other grounds maintenance duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Guaranteed hourly rate
- Career growth opportunities
- Full Benefits including Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k Match Program
- Discounted rate if you live on property
- Access to our fitness centers and pools
- Referral reward program
Richdale is more than where you work, it’s your home.