The Harvard Companies provide important building services to thousands of clients across the business community. Harvard Maintenance and Harvard Protection Services are two of the largest and fastest growing, privately owned providers of high quality janitorial and security services in the United States. We are an industry leader and are well known for our innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Inverted Pyramid®, which recognizes that our front-line employees are the most important people in our organization. The Inverted Pyramid® ensures that our employees feel valued, are given the tools to be successful, and are empowered to execute in their roles. People are also at the center of our Core Values. Our People First core value clearly states that “we are a family organization that promotes respect and embraces diversity”.
The Porter is responsible for handling daily maintenance and policing of our client located in City, State. The Porter will assist Building Management with all requests and projects assigned.
Temporary General Cleaner
- Service all public and operating space throughout the building
- Facilitate plaza and/or parking garage areas as specified
- Keep elevator cars clean and neat
- Preserve lobby and first impression areas
- Uphold exterior of building
- Maintain restroom cleanliness
- Check and restock all restroom products
- Police building grounds
- Police the dock
- Police stairwells daily, dust mop stairwells weekly and damp mop stair landings & treads monthly
- Snow removal
- Respond to special requests throughout the day
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work assigned hours
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups at all professional levels
- Work in close proximity to others
- Work outdoors in all changing weather condition in geographical area
- Standing and/or walking, sitting, stooping, or kneeling
Harvard is offering a competitive salary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer --- M/F/D/V