JDH Wealth Management, LLC has an opening for a Portfolio Advisor.
Do you work well with a small, passionate, and creative team? Are you looking for a position that can foster your professional development? Are you ready for a job where your skills can make a real difference? Our Portfolio Advisor position offers a growth opportunity as a collaborative team member, helping our firm goes above and beyond to accomplish client goals. This Portfolio Advisor will partner with Wealth Advisors to manage client relationships and portfolios and participate in the advance planning process to address retirement, estate, and tax considerations.
Why It’s Great to Work Here
- Strong emphasis on professional development, including occasional travel for seminars
- 100% premium coverage of individual health, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of earned annual vacation time per year in the first five years, increasing thereafter
- Petting a fluffy miniature Australian shepherd from time to time
- Private, sunny office
- Putter and automatic golf ball return robot to help you work on your short game
- Wall Street Journal digital subscription
- Company events including Broadway Under the Stars at Jack London State Park, our annual holiday dinner, volunteering, nights out in San Francisco, Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey tournament, and more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a mastery of JDH Wealth investment philosophy and evidence-based investing
- Create a personalized Investment Policy Statement for each client
- Facilitate the consulting process through the preparation and follow-up of each step of the client experience and active participation in client meetings
- Monitor the clients’ asset allocation, rebalancing of portfolios, trade recommendations and submissions
- Tax loss harvesting recommendations and execution
- Diligent recording of client communication
- Wealth analysis input (including client/scenario-based simulations)
- Serve day-to-day client needs and collaborates with team members to ensure the highest level of service
- Manage client onboarding process
- Develop an area of expertise on a firm process and/or advanced planning topic to add value to the firm
- Actively participates in business development efforts
- Engage in business planning efforts and actively supports firm’s strategic priorities
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and/or Work Experience
- 2-6 years of direct client-facing experience
- College Degree
- Professional Certifications; CFP, CFA or CPA/ PFS preferred
- Series 65 within 90 days of employment
- Team player and collaborative; uses the resources of the firm
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – able to build trusted relationships
- High personal standards and sound judgment
- Ability to think critically and to process complex financial scenarios
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Open and receptive to feedback and coaching
Who is JDH Wealth?
JDH Wealth, a Registered Investment Advisor, was founded 18 years ago to provide a disciplined, academically based investment experience tailored to address each client's distinct willingness, ability and need to accept market risk. We offer an advisor relationship built on personal trust and integrity, JDH serves as an advisor to individuals, businesses, trusts, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations and retirement plans.
In a world of cookie cutter investments, we strive to provide unparalleled service for our clients.
For Consideration, please submit the following two items:
• Professional resume as a PDF document
• Cover Letter as a PDF document
Send documents as attachments to email@example.com with the Subject "JDH Portfolio Advisor Position".
No phone calls.