We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Analytics at Vacasa?
We turn complex data into informed decisions affecting every aspect of the company, from identifying new business opportunities to streamlining existing processes. We value collaboration and informed decision-making. We’re always learning, and always teaching.
What we’re looking for
The Portfolio Analytics team focuses on monitoring and managing revenue drivers across a number of programs at Vacasa. The Acquisitions Portfolio Analyst drills into the performance of portfolios we purchase through acquisition and focuses on optimizing the portfolio to drive revenue improvement. The analyst is responsible for monitoring performance, reporting to stakeholders, and influencing change when action needs to be taken to drive revenue for the portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Assists in evaluation of potential acquisition portfolios by assessing revenue optimization potential
- Clean and analyze historical reservation data from multiple sources to provide analysis, recommendations, and risks
- Maintains data integrity for acquisitions
- Builds reporting for integration prioritization, owner communication and optimization conversations as well as rate setting guides
- Manages optimization strategy for a given portfolio
- Builds reporting to track success of an acquisition based on deal level thesis and KPIs
- Builds case studies on prior acquisitions and assists in telling the company story
- Research and review portfolio performance and health
- Develop and improve portfolio reporting
- Self directed research projects and recommendations
- Maintain and enhance existing financial models
- Ad hoc reporting for a variety of internal stakeholders
Skills you’ll need
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other SQL variation
- Mastery of excel
- Experience forecasting is a plus
- R or statistical experience a plus
- Python is a plus
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% covered
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture