Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind. Join us.
The Post Closer is responsible for performing a detailed post-closing analysis of closed loan packages to determine compliance with Agency program guidelines. Audit loan files for submission to agencies for endorsement/guarantee & loan salability. Validate loan level data within the Encompass360 LOS and corresponding agency & investors to ensure that loans are free of deficiencies prior to submission.
What you’ll do:
- Review closed loan packages to ensure that documents are correctly signed and properly executed by borrowers, mortgage loan originators, processors, and underwriters.
- Perform a detailed post-closing analysis of closed loan packages to determine compliance with Agency program guidelines, regulations and checklist
- Enter loan data in FHA Connection, WEBLGY and USDA for Insuring/Guarantee purposes, maintaining accurate data integrity in Encompass360
- Respond to requests and prepare case binders for any loan files that receive Notice of Rejections/ Deficiencies, VA audit request, post purchase audit requests from Agencies
- Prepare loan files for delivery to agencies and investors
- Define and analyze defects using logic and resourceful methods to actively resolve
- Work in conjunction with internal operations, borrowers and all entities connected to loan file for conditions needed for audit and/or NOR’s/Deficiencies
- Maintain production and quality per management guidelines
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Flexible and Hardworking. You take pride in your work, and will do whatever it takes to get things done right.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ title, settlement services or mortgage experience.