Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind. Join us.
The Post Close Team Lead is responsible for providing support and guidance to Post Close Specialist. Audit loan files that require a 2nd level review or challenged files that require escalation to prepare for submission to agencies for endorsement/guarantee & loans salability. Work with Post Close Management team to maximize quality and production.
What you’ll do:
- Perform a P2H review for Post Close Specialist under second level review
- Perform a 2nd level review of problematic files that require escalation for resolution
- Review and escalate problematic loans outside or Post Close to corporate underwriting for resolution and cure recommendation.
- Send daily production reports and monitor individual’s activity
- Provide training to Post Close personnel
- Provide support and guidance on resolutions for Post Close Specialist.
- Monitor and identify high risk and delinquent loans for resolution, reporting.
- Maintains data integrity of Challenged Inventory and Delinquency screens/reporting.
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the Post Close Specialist.
- Performs other duties as requested by Post Close Management.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Flexible and Hardworking. You take pride in your work, and will do whatever it takes to get things done right.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ title, settlement services or mortgage experience.
- Must have knowledge of government endorsement/guarantee processes required.
- Senior or Team Lead experience preferred.