Apex Systems is searching for a PostgreSQL Database Administrator to help support one of our government integrator clients in the Baltimore, MD area. If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Justin Cramer at firstname.lastname@example.org
PostgreSQL Database Administrator
Key Required Skills
PostgreSQL Expert in Architecture and Automation
This position will be responsible for:
• Administration of PostgreSQL databases throughout the development and production lifecycles in a AWS environment.
• Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
• Provide advice and support to development resources.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
• Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
• May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
- Expert PostgreSQL Database Administrator/Architect
- In depth knowledge of PostgreSQL Architecture
- Python Development
- Considered a leader in the field
- Greenplum experience
Master’s Degree or higher preferred with 5 years if advanced IT experience or professional IT certifications.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178