- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The primary purpose and function of the Clerk, Posting/Balancing is to be responsible for placing all payments to the correct claim and the correct account, and responsible for ensuring the balance of assigned offices.
- Gather and prepare insurance reimbursements for manual or electronic posting to appropriate office accounts.
- Reconcile individual payer transmissions or ScanLink deposits in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work through exception and error reports associated with maintaining and processing of insurance rejections, offsets/withholdings, misapplied/unapplied payments and charges, and returned checks as well researching any discrepancies.
- Manually post electronic payments and adjustments from eligible ERA/EFT carriers and ScanLink when necessary.
- Provide auditors, billers, and other claims tracers with assistance in the follow-up of outstanding claims payments.
- Works with team to maximize office collections.
- Balance and transmit payments to the bank.
- Scans deposit slips and EOB to the individual offices.
- Performs and maintains posting level per Company guidelines.
- Communicate issues and suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Bachelors degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- QSI experience.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.