At Poten & Partners we do business the old fashioned way; listening carefully, challenging when appropriate and advising with honesty – even if it doesn’t result in a transaction. This is because the longevity of our client relationships is far more important to us than any short-term financial gain. It is through this traditional approach that we have achieved and maintained our reputation for integrity.
- Answer phones in a prompt & professional manner, transfer incoming calls to appropriate parties or voicemail.
- Daily interaction with high level clients & executives, handle special requests as needed.
- Meet & greet clients & guests Handle requests such as making copies, sending faxes for guests using executive conference rooms in the event administrative support is unavailable
- Maintain reception area appearance tidy & organized at all times.
- Assist team managers with projects as required.
- Serve as liaison for building management, AV support & hospitality services.
Qualifications & Experience
- College degree preferred.
- Organized, professional demeanor and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- One to three years’ corporate experience as a receptionist in a financial firm.
- Professional, well-polished & corporate attire at all times.