Works from production plans provided by the supervisor. Knows the colors and finishes that are required for each part. Follows up on the operation of the cabin and oven set-up within the accepted application parameters and verifies the correct function of machines.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Prepares, primes, sands, and paints surfaces.
- All types of painting materials such as powder, epoxy, and water base paints but focuses on Powder Coat Painting
- Tapes, and repairs and applies texturing, surfaces.
- Adjusts colors when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including sprayers and electrostatic powder coat
- Sprayers, safely stores and labels all materials.
- Estimates time and materials required; keeps records and submits reports of work performed.
- Reads and understands blueprints.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 year experience with Powder Coat Painting or 3 years of related experience
- Successful candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled
commensurate with experience