Requisition Number: 1607
Position Title: People Systems and Business Analyst
The HRIS Business Analyst will, under general direction, be responsible for both support and development of our current HRIS setup and partner with People team subject matter experts (SME) to determine best practices to maintain current people processes and to suggest improvements.
In addition, this role will perform data analysis, create reports, develop mechanisms and processes that ensure data integrity, assists with system maintenance and testing, and identify opportunities for constant process improvement. Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to People business operations and communicates with other departments as necessary. May perform special projects upon request.
The People Systems and Business Analyst will support the day to day system administration tasks across all people systems and reporting tools.
- Execute People systems administration activities such as configuration of systems, system maintenance, system testing, data checks, system feeds and interfaces, and managing user access.
- Lead configuration efforts, while configuration efforts with other People team members to ensure alignment on all required or proposed system enhancements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing during system implementations and upgrades.
- Maintain documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams as applicable.
- Provide reporting and analytical expertise to the People Strategy and Culture organization.
- Develop, maintain and support a variety of standard and reports, dashboards and HR analytics utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Use people data and analytics to make inferences about the meaning of the data and provide insights to make informed decisions that improve people programs and processes’ effectiveness and efficiency
- Formulate management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data; Support governance of people data within all downstream systems and undertake data cleansing tasks.
- Work with end users and with internal stakeholder groups such as Finance and IT to troubleshoot issues.
- Help develop and maintain training materials and user guides; update as required to ensure documents are up to date.
- Provide systems and technology support to the wider HR team on projects.
- Drive efforts to standardize, optimize and simplify processes and technical solutions.
- Manage data security and compliance required activities and processes for HR tools and systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of data and People systems security is maintained at all times.
- Provide alternative tools or process solutions with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to respond to requested changes and identify system configurations
- Ability to conduct problem analysis, think critically, and recommend solutions to others rather than just identifying or describing problems themselves
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to focus on customer needs and requirements to determine solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and build effective relationships
- Resourceful in approach to resolving day-to-day system and operational queries
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- Personal accountability and ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and work without supervision to complete tasks
- Experience and proficiency in data analysis, quantitative and qualitative analytics, and business reporting
- Proficient in Power BI or related business intelligence systems with a proven an ability to utilize data to create dashboard in it
- Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Has worked in or closely with HR and in HRIS systems (ideally Sage)
- Strongly proficient with Excel and related data tools and systems
State: North Carolina
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Power BI Business Analyst
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.