All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we're about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers' toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Currently, we are hiring a Power Electronics Electrical Design Engineer in Kokomo, IN.
- Design Power Electronics Electrical Hardware Products, Motor Drive Inverters for propulsion systems, Switched-mode Power Conversion products
- Perform worse case analysis and simulations to ensure compliance to customer req
- Support Production Line start-up of new products at the Kokomo Morgan Street (KMS) facility Support product design reviews
- Create and maintain schematics
- Develop and maintain electrical DFMEA
- Generate electrical information to ECAD for PCB layout and support ECAD designer
- Create product verification plan and perform testing
- Support EMC and validation testing
- Utilize structured problem solving techniques for test failure resolution
- Present product design, analysis, and testing with the customer
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1 + years of school or work related experience in Power Electronics
- 1+ years of school or work related experience in designing Power Electronic systems consisting of: inverters and DC-DC converters, electronics hardware involving Power Silicon/Converter Topologies/Thermal management/Magnetics Design/Control Systems
- 1+ years of school or work related experience designing analog & digital circuits to support Power Electronic Circuits:power supplies, intelligent High side/Low side driver circuits, I/O signal conditioning and filtering circuits
- 1+ years of school or work related experience designing microprocessor-based products using 16-bit & 32 microprocessors
- 1 + years of school or work related experience working with Power switching devices:IGBTs, FETs, and similar Power devices
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with Free-Scale and/or Infineon 16/32-bit microprocessor products and their general use
- Familiar with MathCad Software and Saber simulation S/W to support design calculations and documentation
- Previous design experience with other automotive suppliers
- Strong work ethic to support product teams design efforts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Perform worst-case analysis and simulations
Delphi Technologies Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kokomo Technical Center
About the Organization
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the world's leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K., Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
This position is currently accepting applications.