Title: PowerApps Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: Contract through end of year, potential to extend
Provides support developing low code solutions with a strong focus on web services and systems integration. Also supports technology research and solution design as well as operations and maintenance support of existing solutions.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Interface with business customers, assess customer requirements, evaluate alternatives, develop creative solutions, and document design solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Provides solution designs using wireframes and mockups.
- Provide consultations on best practices, areas for improvement, and other areas related to innovative solutions.
- Follow key software development methodologies for proper implementation, testing, and distribution of solutions.
- Must have the ability to properly prioritize and work multiple tasks.
- Follows the change control processes to ensure integrity of the production environment.
- Provides technical assistance to organizational members outside of her/his immediate team members.
- Provides on call support as required. Monitor and resolve production support requirements.
Top 3 Skills/Technologies:
- Microsoft PowerApps experience
- Restful WebServices development in C# through Azure services
- Front End responsive design through HTML5, React, CSS, Bootstrap
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems with an emphasis on the web user interface design.
- 2 - 4 plus years’ experience contributing to the creative execution of large scale web user-interface design projects including ecommerce, content portals, mobile and web-based application design
- 3-5 plus years experience with object oriented programming primarily in .Net 4.6+ framework and Core 2.2
- 2-3 years experience with Microsoft PowerApps
- 3 – 5 plus years’ experience with the following advanced Web Technologies:
- REST-ful Web Service Development and Integration, JSON
- Azure PowerApps
If you are interested in this position, please send your most up to date resume to Patrick Herbelin at email@example.com
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision