Des Moines, IA
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, has a PowerBI Consultant open to provide some implementation and practice lead knowledge for our business users as they begin using Power BI. Technical skills include: Power BI – O365 and Azure, data visualization, Dashboards. Preferred skills include: N/A.
Applicants must have Power BI experience. If interested, send a resume to Kristin Molgaard, our applications-focused Recruiter in Des Moines, via email@example.com.
Overview of position:
- Business Implementing PowerBI (O365 Suite and Azure)
- Will be sitting with the business but reporting into IT
- Helping business with, Best practices, Coach, mentoring, creating dashboards/reporting, troubleshooting user questions
- Might help out with reporting backlog or other Data but really want to focus on coaching business on BI
- Partner with business
- This person would be embed within the business and help them understand the benefits and limitations of the tool
- PowerBI (O365 Suite and Azure)
- PowerBI: Data Visualization, Dashboards, reporting
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178