We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong software engineering background. In this role, you will support the game studio as part of the IT Operations team working on a AAA Game franchise. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
- Provide Break-fix support for existing tools and services.
- Develop new tools to improve the work flow and processes of the Operations Team.
- Add new features to existing internal services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency coding and debugging with PowerShell (90% of the work will be done in PowerShell)
- Proficiency coding and debugging with C#
- Comfortable with SQL
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge, rebase, squash, resolve conflicts, appropriate use of branches)
- Able to create specifications from user requirements
- Excellent problem resolution, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment.
- Writes self-documenting code
- Makes design decisions with code maintainability in mind
- Comfortable working in always-on production environments
- Can write multi-threaded applications in PowerShell
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Web Services
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services
- Familiarity with REST
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178