Implementing many delivery improvements. One delivery improvement is the SAP Plate Product OTC Project for our Burns Harbor Plant. The enhancement requires change in our production to the PP modules of SAP. The project has started and will continue through Oct. 2019. A PP resource is needed now/asap. This resource will work closely with the business subject matter experts and other IT project team members including the Lead SAP Functional Architect for the project. The project is currently staffed with several other SAP Functional Consultants and an off-shore development team as well as a Project Manager. We require an additional resource knowledgeable in SAP PP technology to be able to develop the project deliverables in a timely fashion. The resource will be located at the Indiana Harbor IT Building in Plant 2, East Chicago, IN but may be required to travel to Burns Harbor, IN for meetings approx. 1-2 each week.
Configure S4/HANA system to address issues during testing.
• Provide as needed support with data migration, interface design.
• Create test scripts. Perform unit tests and integration tests and work with developers end users on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Go Live activities.
• Assist with user training
Functional / Technical Experience for the SAP PP Role:
• SAP PP and Variant Configuration; S/4 HANA is a plus
• Experience with Make to Order and Make to Stock scenarios
• Experience with object dependencies/rules and BRF is a plus
• Experience in understanding ATP, Material Master, BOM, MRP, Work Centers, Routings and Demand Planning
• Discrete manufacturing experience
• Ability to lead blue print workshops
• Self-starter, works independently and takes initiatives
• QM, SCM and SD experience is a plus
• Expert knowledge of RFC's, BAPI's, BADI's, User Exits and enhancement points
• Strong knowledge of outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware (IBM WebSphere is a plus) and flat files
• Expert in IDOC enhancements
Implementation experience in an integrated steel facility a plus, Experience in SAP Mill Products Solution, preferably for steel industry a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178